I really struggle with wanting to tell women [strangers, not people I know, if I know you I WILL tell you] that they look pretty today. Because I don’t want them to think I’m some creep hitting on them, but I think people deserve compliments and should know they’re pretty.
Good vibes into the universe- Yo lady I saw today, you’re hair was amazing and your dress was on point, I wanted to tell you but I didn’t know how you’d take it, I hope you got home, looked in the mirror and thought “Damn, I look good.”
Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t